9/15/2010

iCarly Kids' WD9264976AMC Crystal Bezel Digital Watch Reviews


This iCarly Kids' Crystal Bezel Digital Watch is the perfect fashion accessory for any young girl with fun and funky taste. Embossed with a multi-colored pattern, the round white dial holds an easy-to-read digital display and an image of iCarly. The bezel of this watch is accented with beautiful crystals, adding a touch of glitter to a fun design. The purple plastic band is secured with a handy buckle clasp and displays the iCarly logo against a multi-colored pattern that complements the dial. A stylish accessory for any trendy young lady, this long-lasting timepiece features reliable quartz movement that keeps it ticking.

Technical Details

- Great design with picture of I-carly on face of watch
- Beautiful crystals on watch bezel
- Digital Display Dial
- Multi-colored band with I-carly logo
- Fashionable watch for young girls

See more technical details

Customer Buzz
4.0 out of 5 stars"Very nice." 2010-05-26
By Christina Pisano (AGUADA, PR, US)
The watch is very nice. My daughter loves it. The only compaint that I have is that it came a little broken. To set the date and time was very challenging. You had to press really hard, but I finally got it to work and it's working fine. Like I said, my daughter LOVES it!!!

Best Buys Black Friday Sales