10/07/2010

Chronicles of Narnia Kids' MC2090 Aslan Coat of Arms Watch Reviews



This dramatic collectible timepiece looks as if it comes straight out of the land of Narnia itself, and one can easily imagine future king Peter or Edmund wearing it into battle. The mid-sized rectangular brushed steel case measures about 1 1/4 inches wide, including the crown, and showcases a shield-shaped mirror dial with a red lion crest, silvertone sword hands, and a seconds hand. Small rivets at the four corners of the bezel mark the quarter hours, and the Narnia name is engraved at the lower left corner of the case. The watch presents on a black leather cuff-style strap that matches the case in width and closes with a brushed steel buckle. It comes packaged in a red and gold commemorative Narnia tin.

Technical Details

- Quartz movement
- Mineral crystal
- Silver-tone case; Silver dial

See more technical details

Customer Buzz
5.0 out of 5 stars"The Best Watch You Can Buy for $4" 2007-09-07
By Tin Zaw (Los Angeles, CA United States)
I bought two, one for myself and one for my nephew, based on its 5 star rating. When it arrived, it surpassed my expectations. Metal casing is very nice and leather is acceptable quality. It says movement is Japanese and comes with SII booklet. I believe SII is Seiko so it could be Seiko quartz inside. I have had it for about a week now and the time is accurate so far.

Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars"It is a beautiful watch" 2007-03-13
By R. Chavarria (Costa Rica)
For those who loved the movie , this is a must have accesory...

Customer Buzz 
5.0 out of 5 stars"Great gift!" 2007-01-19
By Norma D. Palma (USA)
I bought the watch for my boyfriend. I worried it would be too "kiddie" or not masculine enough, but I was wrong. It is really beautiful.


Best Buys Black Friday Sales